Posted to site-dev@james.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/01/24 18:24:41 UTC

[James Wiki] Update of "SpamAssassinWithWindows" by Eric Zimmerman

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "James Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by Eric Zimmerman:
http://wiki.apache.org/james/SpamAssassinWithWindows

  <repositoryPath>file://var/mail/inboxes/spambox/</repositoryPath>
  </mailet>
  }}}
+ You can also leave off the second <mailet match> and <repositoryPath> elements and let the spam just be delivered normally.  If you are using Thunderbird email client, you can then set it to use the headers for filtering.
  === If you use MySQL for your repositories ===
  Create a table for use with spambox. I used phpMyAdmin, selected my mail database, using OPERATIONS, then I copied my inbox table,
  structure only, to a new one named "spambox".