Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Bo...@americawest.com on 2001/09/19 18:43:11 UTC

Jetspeed Production release?

Can anyone tell me what the final production version release of Jetspeed is?
....1.3a1 or 1.3a2??  I'm guessing 3a1 is the final prod and 3a2 is a alpha
release??
Can someone explain the diffs?

Thanks,
Bob.

Re: Jetspeed Production release?

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@mikon.com>.
Bob,
Jetspeed 1.3a2, currently called 1.3a2-dev because it is development,
has not been released. I am not aware of a release date.

1.3a2 contains:
o  Bug fixes, most notable is involves email conformations
o  New functionality, most notable the WebPagePortlet
See http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/site/todo.html, but ignore the
dates.

Paul Spencer