Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by S K Pradeep Kumar <pr...@palindromesoftware.com> on 2009/05/13 20:13:07 UTC

How to get the pageContext object in the ftl

Hi all,

        How to get the pageContext object in the ftl, if it is there how to
use it?

--
With regards,
S K Pradeep kumar

Re: How to get the pageContext object in the ftl

Posted by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
That method is only for use in the JSP page. You should use the one
that accepts a request object instead.

A quick tip: if you want to use lower level code like this I highly
recommend that you learn about the common objects (well, interfaces
really) that are part of the Servlet API and related specifications
(like the JSP one).

-David

Posted by S K Pradeep Kumar <pr...@palindromesoftware.com>.
Hi ,