Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Stian Soiland-Reyes <so...@cs.manchester.ac.uk> on 2014/11/20 14:23:39 UTC

Taverna's IP Clearance

We've been pusing the University lawyers on the IP clearance - so I
understand we should have this filed with Apache before we push/move
anything existing into Apache's git/Jira/Confluence, right?

Shoaib - could you ping the lawyers?

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science

Re: Taverna's IP Clearance

Posted by Michael Joyce <jo...@apache.org>.
Yep, best to have that resolved before stuff starts getting pushed I would
say. Otherwise that will just be a heck of a headache later =D

-- Joyce