Posted to user@ant.apache.org by ma...@pnc.com on 2004/07/20 20:42:09 UTC

optional task jars

In my installation of ant I am not allowed to put any of the jars required
for the optional tasks in the ant lib directory.  They have to go in
another directory.  What is the best way to get those jar files on to the
class path.  For custom tasks like ant-contrib I use the classpath
reference to the taksdef or the typedef.  I need to use sshexec and scp is
there  any way to get a classpath reference to the appropriate jar file to
use sshexec and scp?

Mark Russell
PNC
412-768-9603

The contents of this email are the property of PNC. If it was not addressed to you, you have no legal right to read it. If you think you received it in error, please notify the sender. Do not forward or copy without permission of the sender.