Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/30 21:36:08 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Commons Digester 2.0

Sorry about the duplicate here, I missed the [RESULT] subject marker
the first time:

This vote passes with atleast 3 +1s votes from:

Luc Maisonobe
Paul Benedict (*)
Oliver Heger
Rahul Akolkar

Additionally, Jörg Schaible seemed to be in favor, but I didn't get a
confirmation (the broken Javadoc link on staging site is not a blocker
IMO).

Thanks for all input and I'll complete the related tasks in a couple of days.

-Rahul

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Commons Digester 2.0

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.
Great news.

Will 1.8.1 be released soon too?

Paul