Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com> on 2011/07/07 21:47:54 UTC

Re: best approch of client code

You might wish to look at the "intro" and "advanced" REST examples
within the Talend Service Factory (CXF-based) Examples download:
http://www.talend.com/download.php?src=HomePage#AI (User Documentation
and Examples section).  Both show a clean Maven-based structure for
RESTful services.

Glen

--
Glen Mazza
Application Integration Division

Re: best approch of client code

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
You can also use wadl-to-java plugin to generate the proxy code [1] -
that will likely be extended once JAX-RS 2.0 finalizes its client API

thanks, Sergey
[1] http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jaxrs-services-description.html#JAXRSServicesDescription-WADLfirstDevelopment

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 8:47 PM, Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com> wrote:
> You might wish to look at the "intro" and "advanced" REST examples within
> the Talend Service Factory (CXF-based) Examples download:
> http://www.talend.com/download.php?src=HomePage#AI (User Documentation and
> Examples section).  Both show a clean Maven-based structure for RESTful
> services.
>
> Glen
>

> On 07/07/2011 09:11 AM, Veera Ankamma Rao Tokala wrote:
>>
>> Hi All,
>>

>> I would like to call a rest full WS which is developed using CXF jax-rs
>> 1.1.
>>
>> Which framework is best(recommended) approach to generate/write a client
>> for CXF JAX-RS Restful WS?
>>

>> Regards,
>>
>> Veera.
>>

>> Disclaimer: http://www.cellc.co.za/downloads/get_dl/Email_legal_notice.pdf