Posted to builds@apache.org by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org> on 2013/12/10 01:23:47 UTC

Jenkins Ubuntu Health?

Greetings -

I manually kicked off a build for our Knox 0.3.1 release branch/candidate
today and it has been pending awaiting an ubuntu machine all day.

https://builds.apache.org/job/Knox-0.3.1/

Browsing the various ubuntu machines, it seems that perhaps they are not
exactly healthy.

Is there an appropriate channel, email list or jira to file in order to get
the general health checked out?

Thanks in advance,

--larry

Re: Jenkins Ubuntu Health?

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
it's now more than one day that the upgrade has been done, and I didn't find
any of the previous issues we were having with these "invalid object ID"

to me, this upgrade fixed the issue

if anybody still finds something abnormal, please report

Regards,

Hervé

Re: Jenkins Ubuntu Health?

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
thank you Olivier

Re: Jenkins Ubuntu Health?

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
upgraded to jdk1.7.0_25

--
Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au

Re: Jenkins Ubuntu Health?

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@lmn.ro>.

--
Sent from my (old) computer

Re: Jenkins Ubuntu Health?

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.

Re: Jenkins Ubuntu Health?

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@lmn.ro>.

--
Sent from my (old) computer

Re: Jenkins Ubuntu Health?

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.

Re: Jenkins Ubuntu Health?

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
[...]

hudson.remoting.RemoteInvocationHandler$RPCRequest.call(RemoteInvocationHandler.java:239)

RE: Jenkins Ubuntu Health?

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.