Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Edwin Goei <ed...@netscape.com> on 1999/11/11 19:44:17 UTC

J2EE branch

I keep hearing people talk about a J2EE branch vs what's at the tip/head
of the CVS tree.  Could someone explain what the differences are?

-Ed

Re: J2EE branch

Posted by Anil V <an...@pacbell.net>.
The J2EE branch is a bunch of fixes for the sake of the J2EE RI (which
contains JSP and Servlets). This is a controlled branch because J2EE is
being FCSed soon. This branch will be completely merged with main. Already
smaller parts have been merged.

Edwin Goei wrote:

> I keep hearing people talk about a J2EE branch vs what's at the tip/head
> of the CVS tree.  Could someone explain what the differences are?
>
> -Ed

Peace, Anil +<:-)