Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Robert Owen <Ro...@sas.com> on 2002/05/30 12:12:48 UTC

OptionsMethod in SLIDE_1_0

processResponseHeaders in OptionsMethod (SLIDE_1_0) does not call the parent
method (super) and so denies access to the headers returned on an OPTIONS
HTTP method. I was hoping that updates in Slide (HEAD, I suppose?
-branch/tag names are a bit confusing) would be made to the maintenance as
well. I know this is fixed in the 2.0(?) version, but could someone make the
following change to the maintenance(?) version too?

Add the following somewhere in the processResponseHeaders method body:

super.processResponseHeaders(headers);

Thanks,
Rob.