Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com> on 2002/01/17 02:43:37 UTC

Upload Sample not working from Nightly Build

I'm trying to integrate the "upload example" into my application and
discovered the following:

1.  If I use the 1.0.1 binary release, and drop the war in Tomcat 4.0.1 - it
works fine.
2.  If I build the upload example from the nightly build, I get "Cannot find
ActionMappings or ActionFormBeans collection"

So I figured, "guess I'll just have to use the 1.0.1" release for my app -
but then I discovered using the struts.jar from that distribution caused my
XML Transformations not to work with the Standards Tag Library.

Any ideas?

Matt