Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by shrabank <sh...@tarangtech.com> on 2006/09/01 11:34:47 UTC

How to map if the return type is an Arraylist

Hi,

    What special mapping i have to do if i have to return an arraylist
from a service method in my wsdd.
     If a bean is returned from the service method i do a Type mapping
and gets the result.
     This is what we do if we return a bean from a service method. Do i
have to do the similar stuff for arraylist as well.
     <typeMapping
       xmlns:ns="http://com.trilliant.service"
       qname="ns:Device"
       type="java:com.trilliant.entity.Device"
       encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" />

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or received it in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please do not copy it for any purpose or disclose its contents.

Copyright Tarang Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. 2004. All rights Reserved

Re: How to map if the return type is an Arraylist

Posted by shrabank <sh...@tarangtech.com>.
What kind of mapping do i have to do to process it.Can you give me any
example if you have with you or site that i can look upon.

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.