Posted to dev@spot.apache.org by Ever Sandoval Apache <ev...@apache.org> on 2017/07/05 23:33:39 UTC

[VOTE] [SPOT] Create branch Spot 0.9

Hello,

As you may already know we’re working on the upcoming release of Apache
Spot (Incubating) 1.0 aka SPOT-154.

In preparation for the coming release (1.0) we would like to start a voting
process to create a branch Spot 0.9. Since entering the Apache Incubator we
have not officially labeled Spot with a version, In order to make things
clear and understandable, we would like to propose the following:

   - Prior to start the release process we would like to create a branch
   called Spot-0.9 that will capture the code as it is today.
   - After the creation of Spot-0.9 we will start the release process in
   order to merge SPOT-154 to the master branch.

This voting process will be open for the next 3 days. Please feel free to
bring up any concerns and let me know your feedback,
Regards

Re: [VOTE] [SPOT] Create branch Spot 1.0

Posted by "Edwards, Brandon" <br...@intel.com>.
+1
Brandon

    +1

Posted by "Leda G. Lima" <le...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Cesar Berho <ce...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by "Edwards, Brandon" <br...@intel.com>.
+1

Posted by "D.Anil" <an...@gmail.com>.
+1
It sounds planned perfectly

Posted by "Barona, Ricardo" <ri...@intel.com>.
+1

Posted by "Barona, Ricardo" <ri...@intel.com>.
+1

Posted by Vartika Singh <vs...@cloudera.com>.
+1

Posted by Vartika Singh <vs...@cloudera.com>.
+1

Posted by "Lujan Moreno, Gustavo" <gu...@intel.com>.
+1

Posted by "Lujan Moreno, Gustavo" <gu...@intel.com>.
+1

Posted by "Smith, Nathanael P" <na...@intel.com>.
+1

Posted by "Smith, Nathanael P" <na...@intel.com>.
+1

Posted by "Gonzalez, Victor" <vi...@intel.com>.
+1

Re: Fwd: [VOTE] [SPOT] Create branch Spot 1.0

Posted by Chokha Palayamkottai <ch...@integralops.com>.
+1

Posted by Raymundo Panduro <rp...@apache.org>.
To answer Castille Epee question, each PR is always tested by QA to verify
the quality of the code, there is also a sanity integration testing once a
release ready to be merged into master. .

Posted by Raymundo Panduro <rp...@apache.org>.

Posted by Michael Ridley <mr...@cloudera.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Raymundo Panduro <rp...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by "solrac901@apache.org" <so...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Ever Sandoval Apache <ev...@apache.org>.
Hi All,

Posted by Ever Sandoval Apache <ev...@apache.org>.
Hi All,

Re: [VOTE] [SPOT] Create branch Spot 0.9

Posted by Castille Epee <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Smith, Nathanael P" <na...@intel.com>.
+1

Posted by "Smith, Nathanael P" <na...@intel.com>.