Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Dave Bagguley <da...@hotmail.com> on 2006/11/23 18:54:22 UTC

Not able to undeploy services after adding WSS4J

Hello, I have come across a problem with my services after adding WSS4J
security to them.  They all work properly but when I use the Tomcat manager
to undeploy them they don't get completely removed.  This means that the
service can't be redeployed. When I look in the web apps directory the
service's directory is still there and I have to stop tomcat and delete the
directory manually.  Please can somebody tell me what is causing this and a
way to fix it?  The project I am working on needs to be able to
deploy/undeploy projects itself and so it won't work if the service can only
be undeployed fully by stopping tomcat and manually deleting them

Thanks in advance

Re: Not able to undeploy services after adding WSS4J

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Please create a JIRA issue with list of files in question.

-- dims

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dave Bagguley <da...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Dave Bagguley <da...@hotmail.com>.