Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Marcus <sh...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/07 18:54:15 UTC

devcloud2 java

Hi guys,
   Trying to get back into the Xen devcloud for a few things, and
following the instructions it seems that the existing devcloud2 is
missing java 7. Do our docs point to an old image, or are we just
installing that manually?

Re: devcloud2 java

Posted by Punith S <pu...@cloudbyte.com>.
hi,

even i downloaded the updated devcloud2 from the confluence,
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/DevCloud where the
download like is http://people.apache.org/~sebgoa/devcloud2.ova

but i'm not able to add host in it , i'm getting the same error.

2014-03-11 17:44:08,724 WARN  [c.c.a.m.DirectAgentAttache]
(DirectAgent-11:ctx-817c2003) Seq 1-2105151350818996225: Exception Caught
while executing command
com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to setup the server
correctly
        at
com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.setupServer(CitrixResourceBase.java:4772)
        at
com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.execute(CitrixResourceBase.java:4537)
        at
com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.executeRequest(CitrixResourceBase.java:475)
        at
com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XcpOssResource.executeRequest(XcpOssResource.java:139)
        at
com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(DirectAgentAttache.java:216)
        at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
        at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
        at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
        at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
        at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
        at
java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
        at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:292)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)
*Caused by: java.io.IOException: Error during SCP transfer.*
        at com.trilead.ssh2.SCPClient.put(SCPClient.java:592)
        at com.trilead.ssh2.SCPClient.put(SCPClient.java:547)
        at com.trilead.ssh2.SCPClient.put(SCPClient.java:434)
        at
com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.setupServer(CitrixResourceBase.java:4766)
        ... 17 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Remote scp terminated with error (scp:
/etc/xensource: No such file or directory).

*SCPClient is failing*

any work around ? , is the link pointing to updated devcloud2 for 4.3
onwards ??!!!

--
regards,

punith s