Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Tommy Smith <je...@hotmail.com> on 2003/10/06 11:34:25 UTC

Generating URL from sitemap with username:password for remote website

Hello All,

I was wondering if it is possible to supply the username and password to a
remote site in it's URL in this familiar form,
username:password@wherever.com directly from a <map:redirect-to> so that a
login box does not pop up on the user's browser.

I have looked at some archived messages and cannot see any reference to this
problem.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Generating URL from sitemap with username:password for remote website

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de>.
Have you tried it?

Joerg