Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2007/12/18 15:19:26 UTC

Re: µsling 2.0 requirements

Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> On Dec 18, 2007 2:55 PM, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> wrote:
>> ...Without going into the details, this means that usling is a
>> pre-configured distribution of Sling. I'm wondering if we should stick
>> with the name in this case?...
>
> Well, we could also try "the webapp formerly known as  µsling" ;-)
TWFKAU ? Well we need some vocals in the beginning, but apart from
that... :)

> Seriously, I think we've been building some buzz about µsling in the
> last few months, and that has some value.
>
> So I'd keep the name even if it's just the module name of that default
> configuration.
Hmm, okay - perhaps over time we come up with different distributions
with different names (and the time for 'catapult' will come, I'm pretty
sure...).

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: µsling 2.0 requirements

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 18.12.2007, 15:19 +0100 schrieb Carsten Ziegeler:
> > So I'd keep the name even if it's just the module name of that default
> > configuration.
> Hmm, okay - perhaps over time we come up with different distributions
> with different names (and the time for 'catapult' will come, I'm pretty
> sure...).

I suggest to create a new maven module launcher/catapult which would be
what launcher/app profile "full" does :-) This gives a 10MB jar, which
seems like heavy :-)

Regards
Felix