Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by depstei2 <de...@umd.edu> on 2007/10/17 22:55:43 UTC

Re: ServiceMix HTTP BC not working in OpenESB

I tried following the tutorial on how to get the servicemix components
working on open-esb,
I am just trying to expose an external web service locally, but I get this
error and no log:

Failed Execution of deployServiceAssembly: stockquote_sa.zip
Component: servicemix-http
Error: () org/apache/xbean/spring/context/SpringApplicationContext
Component: servicemix-http
Error: () could not deploy xbean service unit

Has anyone seen this? I am going to try the esb forums too.