Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by "MCCORMICK, Paul" <Pa...@doir.wa.gov.au> on 2007/12/06 02:09:07 UTC

Custom list implementation

Hello List,
Is possible to choose what List implementation is returned when
queryForList(...) is called.
For example,  suppose I have my own list implementation that extends
ArrayList.  Can I do the following

	MyCustomList lst = (MyCustomList)queryForList("myQuery",
params);

Currently what I do is

	 MyCustomList lst =  new MyCustomList(queryForList("myQuery",
params));

Thanks,
Paul

"DISCLAIMER: This email, including any attachments, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or personal information and may also be the subject of legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information contained in it. In this case, please let me know by return email, delete the message permanently from your system and destroy any copies.

Before you take any action based upon advice and/or information contained in this email you should carefully consider the advice and information and consider obtaining relevant independent advice.

Re: Custom list implementation

Posted by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org>.
Not currently, no.