Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by ki...@bloglines.com on 2005/06/11 01:46:06 UTC

Running unit test on mod_rewrite

Does anyone know of a way to run unit tests against mod_rewrite?

What I'm
looking for is something like this on the command line:

test_rewrite --rules
new_htaccess < urls.txt > results.txt

Any help or pointers in the right
direction would be appreciated.

Re: Running unit test on mod_rewrite

Posted by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu>.
On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 kitzkikz.11819583@bloglines.com wrote:

> Does anyone know of a way to run unit tests against mod_rewrite?

Our unit tests are all in the httpd-test module, which you can check out
from our repository.  The tests are a bit more heavyweight than what you
asked for, but they can still get the job done.

You could possibly modify the httpd-test test harness to work the way
you're wanting for that module.

--Cliff