Posted to dev@training.apache.org by Lars Francke <la...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/03 09:52:57 UTC

Github notifications

Hi everyone,

I think the Github notifications really need to go away from dev@ to issues@.
If no one disagrees: Any idea how that can be changed? (INFRA issue?)

Or should they just be added to the Jira issues instead and then propagated
via there?

I found this[1] documentation but it's a bit unclear:
"All these features are opt-in for projects [...] The default behavior for
the GitHub JIRA integration options is [...]"

Opinions/Experience?

Cheers,
Lars

[1] <https://reference.apache.org/pmc/github>

Re: Github notifications

Posted by Lars Francke <la...@gmail.com>.
Okay, great, thank you!

You chose a notifications@ list instead of issues@
Might make more sense but I'm not sure.

Opinions?

Re: Github notifications

Posted by Lars Francke <la...@gmail.com>.
Okay, the Github notifications now go to the mailing list.

Subscribe by sending a mail to notifications-subscribe@training.apache.org

Re: Github notifications

Posted by Lars Francke <la...@gmail.com>.

Re: Github notifications