Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/05/25 15:50:54 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Pierre Villard

On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Pierre
Villard has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
Apache NiFi project.  Several months ago Pierre began contributing to
NiFi in a variety of important ways and quickly expanded those
contributions to include code, mailing list, release votes, and more.
We thank him for his efforts thus far and look forward to his
continued involvement in the project.

Welcome and congratulations!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Pierre Villard

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations and welcome, Pierre.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com

Posted by Oleg Zhurakousky <oz...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys, I am really honored and excited to continue working for this
project and this great community! Will do my best ;)

Pierre

Posted by Joe Percivall <jo...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Tony Kurc <tr...@gmail.com>.
Welcome aboard Pierre!

Posted by Matt Burgess <ma...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Pierre, well deserved! Looking forward to more great contributions like you've already had :)

Regards,
Matt