Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2007/04/27 22:41:12 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release CXF 2.0-incubator-RC

This vote has passed with:

Super +1:   Jim Jageilski  (IPMC)
+1:   Dan Kulp, Dan Diephouse, Jim Ma, James Mao, Willem Jiang, Bo Lin,
Freeman Fang, Jervis Lui, Eric Johnson, Guillaume Nodet
0:  Andrea Smyth

No -1 votes.

This vote passes here, I'm sending this onto general@incubator.

Thanks!
Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release CXF 2.0-incubator-RC

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
I believe your vote still matters as we need 3 +1s from Incubator PMC
members, which you are one of.

BTW, I'm pushing the incubator people at apache to take a look at the
release this week. Hopefully we'll push this vote along :-)

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release CXF 2.0-incubator-RC

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

--
James
-------

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release CXF 2.0-incubator-RC

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
Let me throw in my non-binding and very late, yet supportive vote (even
though it already passed) ;-)

+1

Jeff