Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by James Kennedy <ja...@troove.net> on 2007/07/24 20:48:43 UTC

Jetty 6.x upgrade?

Is there any chance we can reopen the Jetty 6.x upgrade task
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-565) now that the Jetty
peformance prob appears to be fixed?

I'm having trouble incorporating MapReduce into my app which is using
Jetty 6.1.1 because Hadoop is still using 5.1.4.  I'm getting all kinds
of compatibility issues and its a real pain.

RE: Jetty 6.x upgrade?

Posted by Devaraj Das <dd...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Thanks! Please note that this has not been thoroughly tested :)

Posted by James Kennedy <ja...@troove.net>.

RE: Jetty 6.x upgrade?

RE: Jetty 6.x upgrade?

Posted by Devaraj Das <dd...@yahoo-inc.com>.