Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/14 14:49:06 UTC

[VOTE] Release MyFaces-Core 1.1.2

Finally the release has passed the TCK.  Lets start the vote so we can
release ASAP.  This is a vote to release myfaces-core-1.1.2.  Its also
implicitly a vote to release myfaces-shared-2.0.0 since that is a
dependency.  The shared dependency will only be pushed to ibiblio.  It
will not be available on the ASF mirrors.

Here's my +1

Re: [VOTE] Release MyFaces-Core 1.1.2

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Manfred

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi!

+0

Why do we bundle the dependencies too? Shouldnt we take them as "provided"?
And do we have permission to bundle jstl?

Ciao,
Mario

Re: [VOTE] Release MyFaces-Core 1.1.2

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
On 4/14/06, Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org> wrote:
> Can you (re)send a pointer to the bits being proposed?  I can't in good
> conscience vote without this (plus I want to run my Shale examples with it
> to see if anything got broken).

http://cvs.apache.org/builds/myfaces/nightly/

myfaces-core-1.1.2-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip (or tar.gz)

Site is offline for me right now.  I imagine you could also check out
the 1.1.2 core branch.

Re: [VOTE] Release MyFaces-Core 1.1.2

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.
On 4/14/06, Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Finally the release has passed the TCK.  Lets start the vote so we can
> release ASAP.  This is a vote to release myfaces-core-1.1.2.  Its also
> implicitly a vote to release myfaces-shared-2.0.0 since that is a
> dependency.  The shared dependency will only be pushed to ibiblio.  It
> will not be available on the ASF mirrors.
>
> Here's my +1

Can you (re)send a pointer to the bits being proposed?  I can't in good
conscience vote without this (plus I want to run my Shale examples with it
to see if anything got broken).

Craig

Re: [VOTE] Release MyFaces-Core 1.1.2

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Final vote total:

+1 (binding): 4
+1 (non-binding): 4
+0 (non-binding): 1

Let's go ahead and release!

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hah, yes.

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Matthias Wessendorf
Aechterhoek 18

Re: [VOTE] Release MyFaces-Core 1.1.2

Posted by Jurgen Lust <Ju...@UGent.be>.
+1

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
I haven't had a chance to test this as much as I would have liked, but
I haven't hit any bugs with what testing I've done so far.

+1