Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Florian Hopf <ho...@synyx.de> on 2008/03/17 13:30:45 UTC

Torque 3.3 as Maven 2 dependency

Hi,

I just wanted to update our project from 3.3-RC2 to 3.3 but ran into
some problems with dependencies. jamon and fulcrum-testcontainer can't
be found.

Do I have to configure some additional repositories?

Some excerpts from the error log:

1) jamon:jamon:jar:2.6

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=jamon -DartifactId=jamon \
          -Dversion=2.6 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
there:       mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=jamon -DartifactId=jamon \
          -Dversion=2.6 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file \
           -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1) com.synyx.minos:minos-all:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT
        2) torque:torque:jar:3.3
        3) fulcrum:fulcrum-yaafi:jar:1.0.5
        4) jamon:jamon:jar:2.6

2) fulcrum:fulcrum-testcontainer:jar:1.0.5

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=fulcrum
-DartifactId=fulcrum-testcontainer \
          -Dversion=1.0.5 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
there:       mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=fulcrum
-DartifactId=fulcrum-testcontainer \
          -Dversion=1.0.5 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file \
           -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1) com.synyx.minos:minos-all:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT
        2) torque:torque:jar:3.3
        3) fulcrum:fulcrum-testcontainer:jar:1.0.5

Regards
Florian

RE: Torque 3.3 as Maven 2 dependency

Posted by Thomas Fischer <fi...@seitenbau.net>.
Florian Hopf <ho...@synyx.de> schrieb am 17.03.2008 13:30:45:

> I just wanted to update our project from 3.3-RC2 to 3.3 but ran into
> some problems with dependencies. jamon and fulcrum-testcontainer can't
> be found.

If you do not need avalon, you can just disable the dependencies on
fulcrum-yaafi and fulcrum-testcontainer in your pom
(or alternatively specify a good version) We had expected for these
releases to be on the repos soon but obviously they aren't. Sorry...

    Thomas