Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Michał 'Gandalf' Stawicki <st...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/13 13:18:34 UTC

tree2 expand once again

I would like to be able to expand a node upon clicking on commandLink
in the node.

The tree is bound to HtmlTree in backing bean, and the commandLink
have actionListener that does:

String [] path = treeBinding.getPathInformation(selectedNode.getIdentifier());
			//treeBinding.collapseAll();
			treeBinding.setNodeId(selectedNode.getIdentifier());
			treeBinding.expandPath(path);

but the tree2 won't obey me :( I'm doing everyting pretty much like in
irian examples.

Any hints how to solve this?

regards,

--
Michał Stawicki

stawicki@gmail.com
http://stawicki.jasliska.pl

Re: tree2 expand once again

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
Tree2 uses node indexes, not IDs for expanding/collapsing. Please
search the archives for more information.