Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Nestor Urquiza <ne...@yahoo.com> on 2007/01/05 21:00:28 UTC

[JEXL] custom functions

Hi guys,

Just wondering if there is a way or a plan to provide
a way for using functions within JEXL.

I am just looking for a way to reuse several JEXL
statements that repeteadly are to be executed within
my code potentially returning of course some kind of
result.

Thanks,

-Nestor

Re: [JEXL] custom functions

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 1/5/07, Nestor Urquiza <ne...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Just wondering if there is a way or a plan to provide
> a way for using functions within JEXL.

<snip/>

Not without attaching a variable in the context to get at those.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JEXL-29

-Rahul