Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Bertrand, Shawn R" <sh...@tycoelectronics.com> on 2008/09/17 17:02:46 UTC

Trinidad and NetBeans 6.x

Hey all,

This is probably a long shot, but has anyone tried to create a .complib
file for Trinidad that would be used to add the Trinidad component set
to the palette for visual page editing in NetBeans 6.x?  Some of the
people in my company are using NetBeans and wanted to stick with
Trinidad for our JSF development.

Thanks in advance,

Shawn Bertrand

Tyco Electronics Corporation

Re: Trinidad and NetBeans 6.x

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 8:02 AM, Bertrand, Shawn R
<sh...@tycoelectronics.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>

> This is probably a long shot, but has anyone tried to create a .complib file
> for Trinidad that would be used to add the Trinidad component set to the
> palette for visual page editing in NetBeans 6.x?  Some of the people in my
> company are using NetBeans and wanted to stick with Trinidad for our JSF
> development.

I have no clue on Netbeans. Perhaps asking on their user/support
list/forum regarding
Trinidad would be also good.

-M

--