Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jorge Quilcate <qu...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/03 14:17:38 UTC

[VOTE] [RESULT] Release Apache Zipkin API (incubating) version 0.2.1

Thanks to everyone that participated. The vote to release Apache Zipkin API (Incubating) version 0.2.1 is now
closed. It PASSED with 3 (+1 binding) votes and no 0 or -1 votes:

+1 Andriy Redko (binding)
+1 Willem Jiang (binding)
+1 Sheng Wu (binding)

Vote thread: https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/10369f39f04feb02f7c94c99c25e6df22ecabe3de149a099c2402597@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

We will work to complete the release process.

Thanks,
The Apache Zipkin (Incubating) Team