Posted to users@maven.apache.org by kukudas <ku...@googlemail.com> on 2009/02/04 14:55:54 UTC

selenium-maven-plugin howto specifie multiple browsers

hi,

how can i run selenese command with more than one browser ? Atm i use
<browser>*opera</browser> for example. I couldn't find any hint in the
documentation i hope somebody can help me.

Thanks kukudas

Re: selenium-maven-plugin howto specifie multiple browsers

Posted by Martin Höller <ma...@xss.co.at>.
Obviously I was wrong: according to [0], execution of a single plugin
multiple times is possible.

[0] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.maven-plugins.mojo.user/1307

hth,
- martin