Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Deepak Dixit <de...@apache.org> on 2017/04/20 07:37:47 UTC

OFBiz Vimeo Channel

Hi,

We are pleased to announce that we have setup ApacheOFBiz channel on vimeo
<https://vimeo.com> as well.

Here is the link for OFBiz Vimeo Channel
https://vimeo.com/channels/apacheofbiz

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit

Re: OFBiz Vimeo Channel

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Thanks for update Deepak!

I am sure, it will help OFBiz users a lot.

Best regards,

Pranay Pandey
Senior Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Systems
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/

Re: OFBiz Vimeo Channel

Posted by Sanjay Yadav <sa...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Great. Thanks for the update, Deepak!

Best Regards,

 Sanjay Yadav
 Manager, Enterprise Quality Assurance

Jasper Reports information

Posted by Alfonso Barreto <ab...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Is there a reference someone can give me on this matter please?What is the recomended version in groovy, jasper lib and editorBeen trying several, but I got lost already, now my version cant show any report.
Many thanks

Re: OFBiz Vimeo Channel

Posted by Swapnil Mane <sw...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Cool, it's nice to see we are making active presence on various social
networking and video-sharing sites.
Thanks for the updates Deepak.

- Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane

Re: OFBiz Vimeo Channel

Posted by Arun Patidar <ar...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Thanks for the update Deepak.

--
Thanks & Regards
---
Arun Patidar
Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Systems Pvt Ltd.www.hotwaxsystems.com