Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by xsheng <xs...@apache.org> on 2018/06/01 01:12:24 UTC

Re: Re: [DISCUSS] Apache HAWQ Graduation from Incubator

Glad to see so many people contributing to the community. And I believe Lei
Chang is one of the most passionate about Apache HAWQ project. He will make
HAWQ great again after graduation. I also give my full support for him.

Re:Re: Re: [DISCUSS] Apache HAWQ Graduation from Incubator

Posted by 王春玲 <wa...@126.com>.
+1 to Lei! His great leadership and contribution to Apache HAWQ project are obvious to us.

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
+1 to Lei!