Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by newsam <ne...@zju.edu.cn> on 2010/10/03 14:18:23 UTC

How to use different solrconfig.xml for nodes in SolrCloud?

Hi all,

I am trying to set up a two-shards solr cluster with dev cloud branch (http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrCloud). We'd like to use different solrconfig.xml for the two shards. The main difference is the replication information. However, the cluster model will use a single solrconfig.xml and a single schema.xml for both shards, including the cluster server. Did anybody meet the same issue? How to fix?

Thanks.

Sam Fu