Posted to dev@nemo.apache.org by Joo Yeon Kim <jo...@apache.org> on 2018/11/23 05:43:29 UTC

Clean up before the release vote

Hi all.

I've gained administrative access to ASF JIRA Nemo page, and created
versions 0.1 and 0.2.

Could each of the developers please mark your issues with appropriate fix
versions and please let me know on the mailing list when done?

Issues resolved before Nov.20 should be v0.1 and those after should be v0.2.

I've uploaded a source release to the link below:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/nemo/0.1-incubating/

Please check if there isn't anything missing or added.

Best,
Joo Yeon

Re: Clean up before the release vote

Posted by Jangho Seo <ja...@apache.org>.
I'm happy to report that tagging issues with right 'fix version' is all
done.

Best,
Jangho

Posted by Jangho Seo <ja...@apache.org>.