Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Alexander Mueller <Al...@brz.gv.at> on 2005/05/25 18:42:21 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache with SSL

Hi,

I am configuring Apache for the first time with SSL and ran into some problems.

First, for a general overview, it shall run as reverse proxy and shall provide a client certificate to the targetted upstream server. Now I managed it to have it run as regular webserver with SSL support but I am not entirely sure how to configure against the proxy functionality. I noticed several SSLProxy directives and am wondering whether they determine the client certifcate or not.

Thanks for any suggestions and help :),
Alexander