Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Dany Dhondt <ar...@mac.com> on 2015/03/18 07:20:54 UTC

SharedResources

Hi all,

I ran into a problem with locale bundles:

An example:
setting locale to nl_NL and diving into resourceManager (ResourceManagerImpl.as:855), the wrong bundle is assiciated with my locale.
Check out this:
http://www.archemedia.eu/flex/images/wrongBundle.png <http://www.archemedia.eu/flex/images/wrongBundle.png>

resourceBundleClassName	"nl_NL$SharedResources_properties"

Something must go wrong in the compiler?

Any ideas?

Dany

Re: SharedResources

Posted by Dany Dhondt <ar...@mac.com>.
Hi Alex,

In the first line you can see:
nl_NL$SharedResources_properties
which clearly points to a nl_NL resource.

Line 8 reads:
monthNames=January,February,etc...

In the file nl_NL/SharedResources:
monthNames=januari,februari,etc...

So nl_NL$SharedResources_properties has gotten wrong content.

In my compiler settings: -locale nl_NL en_US

You can test this by setting locale to nl_NL and add a DateField component. The month names are in English!

Dany

Re: SharedResources

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.