Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/18 06:06:41 UTC

validators

Could someone point me to where validation is being done on the
deployment plans prior to deployment? Is there a single entry point for
validation or is it being done within each of the builders?

Thanks

Re: validators

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
I think each builder does it separately, just by passing a flag to the
XmlBeans objects when loading them from the deployment plan
file/stream.  But I don't have the source code in front of me, so I
can't be more specific at the moment.

Aaron

Re: validators

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
Yes thanks David, that does help.  So technically, could I directly call
validateDD() and get the list of errors? I'm wanting to hook into the
validation framework in Eclipse so that the validation errors appear in
the "Problems View" prior to deployment.

Sachin.

Re: validators

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.