Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Nelson F Lezcano <fc...@yahoo.com.ar> on 2014/02/27 12:19:35 UTC

Problem with guest names - multiple invitations

Hello everybody,

i'm using openmeetings 2.2 and  i have a problem with invitations.

I use comma for separating email addresses and to send multiple invitations.
The problem is that all users get the same name when they enter into the room. In that case, the user name is the comma separated address list.

I wonder if there is something the guest can do to change his name. I'd really appreciate if that bug could solved in the future.

Thanks. Best regards.

Re: Problem with guest names - multiple invitations

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
right now you can enter emails as
First1 Last1 <em...@server1>, First2 Last2 <em...@server2>, First3 Last3
<em...@server3>

First Last can be enclosed into single/double quotes: 'First1 Last1' or
"First1 Last1".

please file JIRA issue and we will try to address it in the next major
release

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax