Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at> on 2003/09/04 08:00:02 UTC

fixed torque-3.1 packages available

the fixed release packages are now available

changes:

* fixed jar names in build-torque.xml
* change getMapBuilder() usage in Peer.vm to avoid deprecation warnings

the updated packages are also available on www.ibiblio.org/maven .. so
you just need to grab the jar

martin

RE: MIN, MAX, AVG etc.

Posted by Mansour Raad <mr...@e-iit.com>.
Eric,

Did u ever figure out how to create a criteria with 'MIN' ? Any help is much
appreciated.   I followed the link below,  but it only refers to DISTINCT !

Mansour
:-)

Posted by Eric Emminger <er...@ericemminger.com>.
Jukka

MIN, MAX, AVG etc.

Re: fixed torque-3.1 packages available

Posted by Frederic Gedin <fr...@Jaluna.COM>.
OK. Just tell me how I can do it.
I tried to send a mail to the list with attached files but the mail
server rejected it because the mail was too big.

Frederic

Posted by Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at>.

Posted by Frederic Gedin <fr...@Jaluna.COM>.
Hi Martin

Posted by Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at>.
the build-torque.xml is not part of any jar ... the change in Peer.vm is
cosmetic ... both changes happend before the announcement .. but
nevertheless you are right ... i don't have time to do another release
this week ... or should we just rename the 'new' 3.1 release files?

martin

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at> writes:

>the fixed release packages are now available

>changes:

>* fixed jar names in build-torque.xml
>* change getMapBuilder() usage in Peer.vm to avoid deprecation warnings

Argh, no. This was a bad bad bad bad bad idea.

If we have a brown paper bag release, roll a 3.1.1. But don't ever
change a released version simply because there are some post-release
bugs. Doing so will lead to non-reproduceable problems because now
there are two 3.1 jars with different bugs.

I'm all -1 for this. It's better to bite the bullet and roll a 3.1.1

	Regards
		Henning

"Dominate!! Dominate!! Eat your young and aggregate! I have grotty silicon!"
      -- AOL CD when played backwards  (User Friendly - 200-10-15)