Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Gordon Wang <gw...@gopivotal.com> on 2014/04/02 04:52:44 UTC

Does Oozie have ACL policy for workflows

Hi all,

Does oozie support ACL currently ? Say, if user hadoop submits a workflowA,
is it possible to only allow user hadoop to kill the workflow?

I went through the doc, and only find the following properties in workflow
are related to ACL. But I think it is for MR jobs. Does this affect Oozie
workflows?

oozie.launcher.mapreduce.job.acl-view-job
oozie.launcher.mapreduce.job.acl-modify-job

Thanks.

--
Regards
Gordon Wang

Re: Does Oozie have ACL policy for workflows

Posted by David Morel <da...@amakuru.net>.
On 2 Apr 2014, at 22:45, Mona Chitnis wrote:

> You can set property oozie.job.acl to the desired value. You can also
> override this property in your oozie-site.xml

Hello Mona,

there seems to be no documentation on the syntax used for this property

can you share some knowledge about it?

thanks

David

Posted by Gordon Wang <gw...@gopivotal.com>.
Thanks Mona. I will try this.

Posted by Mona Chitnis <ch...@yahoo-inc.com>.
You can set property Œoozie.job.acl¹ to the desired value. You can also