Posted to cvs@incubator.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2017/06/11 20:55:53 UTC

[Incubator Wiki] Update of "June2017" by JeffFeng

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Incubator Wiki" for change notification.

The "June2017" page has been changed by JeffFeng:
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2017?action=diff&rev1=60&rev2=61

  --------------------
  Superset
+
+ Superset is business intelligence (BI) software that helps modern organizations visualize and interact with their data. Superset enables users explore data from a variety of databases, assemble beautiful dashboards and share their findings. Superset works neatly with all modern SQL-speaking databases, and integrates with Druid.io to provide real-time, interactive, blazing fast data access to large datasets.
+
+ Superset has been incubating since 2017-05-02.
+
+ Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
+  1. Grow the community and enroll new committers.
+   2. Setup our Git repository and transition our codebase there now that our contributor CLAs and Airbnb SGA is complete
+   3. Move the website to apache.org,
+
+ Any issues that the Incubator PMC or ASF Board might wish/need to be aware of?
+ The team is working on finishing up all the items on the Incubation Checklist.  We’re working on finding a way to link Jira Issues to GitHub Issues as the team has a preference for using GitHub Issues for tracking.
+
+ How has the community developed since the last report?
+
+ How has the project developed since the last report?
+ * The team has filed an executed SGA from Airbnb allowing the team to move forward with migrating the code base to a Git repository on ASF
+ * A JIRA project has been setup for issue tracking
+ * A number of bug fixes, quality improvements and new features
+
+ How does the podling rate their own maturity.
+  [In Progress] Initial setup
+  [X] Working towards first release
+  [ ] Community building
+  [ ] Nearing graduation
+  [ ] Other:
+
+
+ Date of last release:
+ No official release yet since being voted into Apache Incubation.  (Planning for the first Apache release in Q3, 2017)
+
+
+ When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?
+ Project is still functioning with the initial set of committers
+
+ Signed-off-by:
+
+