Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by flavius <fl...@silverlion.com> on 2011/01/22 21:12:48 UTC

jWicket & WiQuery

I'm looking to implement some ajax functionality and was looking at the
different libs that
integrate with wicket.  After looking at these statistics, I thought jquery
would be ideal.
It's the most popular in most parts of the world and has gotten good reviews
in general.

http://www.google.com/trends?q=jquery%2Cdojo%2Cmootools%2Cyui%2Cextjs

I found jWicket and WiQuery, two different projects for jQuery.  I'm looking
for some
examples to test out.  I found the examples for jWicket (nice job on this
project).
The only thing I can find for WiQuery is here:

http://code.google.com/p/wiquery-demos/

I've downloaded what I can from the google code.  It only includes sources,
javadoc,
and the wiquery lib itself.  Am I missing this someplace?

Thanks in advance.

Re: jWicket & WiQuery

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
You can also have a look at [1] and [2] which contain some jquery
based extensions.

Ernesto

1-http://wiquery-plugins-demo.appspot.com/demo/
2-http://code.google.com/p/wiquery-plugins/

Re: jWicket & WiQuery

Posted by flavius <fl...@silverlion.com>.

Thanks Hielke,

The example source is what I was looking for.  I found it here:
http://code.google.com/p/wiquery/source/browse/examples/?r=256#examples%2Fwiquery-examples%2Fsrc%2Fmain%2Fjava%2Forg%2Fodlabs%2Fwiquery%2Fexamples%253Fstate%253Dclosed

I saw the example war for version 1.0 from Nov '09 and was thinking
there would be an updated one for a more recent one.  This works though.