Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Support Admin <su...@technologyrss.com> on 2021/02/28 07:37:24 UTC

register iso error

*Hi,*

When I register iso form gui, but I see can't status change or download
iso file. When I check from DB then see status is *Active.*

*
*

*This is from CT UI.*

**

*What is the issue for iso download.? My CT version is v4.15 and all
server is CentOS Linux release 7.9.2009 (Core).
*

*Please see this error and give me some idea as soon as possible.*
**

--

*Thanks & Regards.*

Support Admin

Facebook <htps://facebook.com/technologyrss> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/technologyrss1> | Website <https://technologyrss.com>

116/1 West Malibagh, D. I. T Road

Dhaka-1217, Bangladesh

*Mob :* +088 01716915504

*Email :* support.admin@technologyrss.com

*Web :* www.technologyrss.com <https://technologyrss.com>

Re: register iso error

Posted by Nicolas Vazquez <Ni...@shapeblue.com>.
In addition to the check Andrija suggested and in case connectivity is fine please check the /var/log/cloud.log file on your SSVM. Feel free to post the stack trace if there are some errors on it

Regards,

Nicolas Vazquez

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.