Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by gopalbi <go...@hytechpro.com> on 2008/06/19 09:13:36 UTC

Pos is throwing Exception.

hello Raj i am very very thankful for your help.I have another question.
          when my pos  is start its throwing exception like this:---
-----------------------------***************-----------------------------------------------------
---- exception report
Service [ofbGcPurchase] threw an unexpected exception/error
Exception: org.ofbiz.service.GenericServiceException
Message: Service target threw an unexpected exception (null)
---- stack trace
org.ofbiz.service.GenericServiceException: Service target threw an
unexpected exception (null)
org.ofbiz.service.engine.StandardJavaEngine.serviceInvoker(StandardJavaEngine.java:108)
org.ofbiz.service.engine.StandardJavaEngine.runSync(StandardJavaEngine.java:54)
org.ofbiz.service.ServiceDispatcher.runSync(ServiceDispatcher.java:384)
org.ofbiz.service.ServiceDispatcher.runSync(ServiceDispatcher.java:213)
org.ofbiz.service.GenericDispatcher.runSync(GenericDispatcher.java:149)
org.ofbiz.service.job.GenericServiceJob.exec(GenericServiceJob.java:69)
org.ofbiz.service.job.JobInvoker.run(JobInvoker.java:240)
java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
java.lang.NullPointerException
org.ofbiz.accounting.payment.GiftCertificateServices.giftCertificatePurchase(GiftCertificateServices.java:704)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
org.ofbiz.service.engine.StandardJavaEngine.serviceInvoker(StandardJavaEngine.java:96)

Re: Pos is throwing Exception.

Posted by gopalbi <go...@hytechpro.com>.
raj, we are using pre-configured code for POS. we did few changes related to
ip addresses of machines to sync.This error is related to gift card purchase
certificate in accounting services.but now i am totally traped in it.Since
you have not configured POS so it is nice reply from your end to this
problem.

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
1. Go in Webtools app. using backoffice (8843 port)
2. Select jobs list option
3. Kill the related jop which is trying to run over and over trying to launch giftCertificatePurchase (you will find its name in the
log I guess). Though IIRW, it should be only some tries and maybe it's already stopped...

Jacques

From: "gopalbi" <go...@hytechpro.com>