Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Robert Taylor <rt...@mulework.com> on 2004/03/04 16:11:20 UTC

[Newbie] Trouble executing create-db for MSSQL

Greetings:

I'm just starting to use Torque (torque-gen-3.1) and I'm trying to create a new database.
I can successfully run the "sql" target defined in build-torque.xml and I
see that the correct DDL statements are generated for my target database; MSSQL.

When I run the "create-db" target, the corresponding create-db.sql file created
only contains a single line:

ECHO Not implemented

Subsequently I get the following error message:

torque.engine.database.transform' package
     [echo]
     [echo]       Executing the create-db.sql script ...
     [echo]
      [sql] Executing file: F:\api\apache\db\Copy of torque-gen-3.1\src\sql\crea
te-db.sql
      [sql] Failed to execute:  ECHO Not implemented
      [sql] java.sql.SQLException: Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'Not'.
      [sql] 0 of 1 SQL statements executed successfully

I search the archives for "ECHO" and found nothing.
Any suggestions/help would be appreciated.

robert