Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Mark Clarke <Ma...@ClarkeConsulting.co.za> on 2003/05/07 07:09:17 UTC

Java Web Start & ojb ExceptionInInitializerError

Hi all,

First off - there seems to be an error on the mailing archive as tying
to search or read any messages results in a display that seems to dump
out variables rather than the text one should see.

I have searched the archive for info on this topic and found some
messages. However I could not read them due to the above error.

My problem is as follows.

I am using ojb with a java web start application. I have developed it on
linux and it runs ok on the linux machine. However launching it on a
windows machines it results in the ExceptionInitialzerError. This seems
to be cause by  "java.net.MalformedURL:no protocol: respository.dtd" As
I said I don't get this on linux. Any ideas?

Tia
Mark