Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/24 17:04:37 UTC

[Vote] Charith Wickramarachchi as Commiter

hi,

Charith has done the whole SMS transport module for transport project as his
GSoc project.
And also is contributing for that even after that.

here is my +1.

thanks,
Amila.

--
Amila Suriarachchi
WSO2 Inc.

Re: [Vote] Charith Wickramarachchi as Commiter

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
Amila,

Let's wait until we move Axis2 to new TLP and then we can vote.

Thanks,
Deepal

--
Thank you!

http://blogs.deepal.org
http://deepal.org

Re: [Vote] Charith Wickramarachchi as Commiter

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 11:48 PM, Amila Suriarachchi
<am...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 10:20 PM, Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Committer on which TLP?
>>

> currently ws then for axis (I think this happens automatically).
> is there any legal problem with this?

No, but I don't know if I have a vote. commons-dev is on the email,
but isn't part of the new TLP. So if you want to elect someone on
Axis, I supposed it belongs on the new private list.

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Committer on which TLP?