Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Anders Sørensen <ai...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/02 00:43:20 UTC

Submitlink and show popup page

Hi everybody,

I have a page where a user inputs a number of values.
The user them clicks on a "calculate" button, and the form is submitted.

I would now like to display the calculated result in a popup page.

Since SubmitLink does not support PopupSettings - I was wondering if anybody
here have tried doing this before?

I have seen a previous post, where Igor suggests the following:

class popperupper extends abstractbehavior implements iheadercontributor {
  // some logic to only output the script once
}

button { onsubmit() { TextField tf=....; String value=tf.getModelObject();
add(new popperupper()); }}

I must however admit, I'm not quite following the example :-$

Med venlig hilsen/Best regards

Anders Sørensen