Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by skliu <sk...@unicomsys.net> on 2007/09/19 06:48:11 UTC

question for using CXF2

dir sir:
  I meet a question when i use cxf2.0 to develope web service .
the question is:
  cxf2.0 can't return a customerize data type.
  the field value of this java customerize data type  is null.but it is
  correnct when use xfire1.x .

the attachment is the source.

an other question is than how to treat the web service's method return type
than is java.lang.Map in cxf2.0
and when can i get enough information beside
http://incubator.apache.org/cxf/ ?

thinks for your help!

                    your best user!

Re: question for using CXF2

Posted by Willem Jiang <ni...@iona.com>.
Hi,

I think you can go to cxf_zh to ask for the CXF Chinese support.

BTW CXF uses JAXB as the default data binding, you can build a Map with
the following steps[2]

[1]http://groups.google.com/group/cxf-zh

[2]http://weblogs.java.net/blog/kohsuke/archive/2005/04/xmladapter_in_j.html

Willem.